Sunday, June 26, 2011

About Me

1.      My name is Timothy Duh [doo]. You can either call me Tim or Timothy.
2.      Junior after this summer.
3.      I am majoring in Biological Science.
4.      My mother language is Mandarin, and English as second language.
5.      N/A
6.      N/A
7.      I am taking this class because I want to understand what Women Study is about.
8.      In my spare time, I like to play Starcraft 2, a real-time-strategy game for PC.
9.      I hardly listen to any music, so I cannot give you an answer.
10.  Prince of Persia, 21, Shaun of the Dead.
11.  Lie to Me, Leverage, White Collar, any CSI, and The Mentalist.
12.  Website: Hulu.          Video games: Starcraft 2 and Battlefield series.
13. A picture of me: 


14. I pick this image and clip because this will be the only TV show I am watching this Summer.


15. Hulu

No comments:

Post a Comment